To evaluate a board, a person must be assigned to a team in the board.
To check team settings:
- Choose the board the team is going to evaluate.
- Go to Users
- Assign teammates to the teams according to the criteria they need to evaluate.
- Click Done.
To assign scores:
- The number of issues for evaluation next to the Assessment Grid.
- Choose the filter New.
- Set your cursor in the cell under the criteria.
- Assign each criterion a score set up with the criterion by typing a number in the cell.
- Switch the toggle on/off to show/hide the criteria description.
- Switch the toggle to turn Fast Input on/off.
- Press ? to see the hotkeys.
Fast input is a superpower that helps you evaluate your tasks with ultimate speed.
When you evaluate tasks with single-digit scores (from 0 to 9), focus jumps to the next cell automatically if Fast Input is enabled.
If you need to assign multi-digit scores, you can still use
right arrow → to switch to the next cell.
Use toggle (up right) to switch Fast Input on and off.
Assessment Grid Hotkeys:
alt + wto open Assessment Grid.
Enterto switch to the next cell.
Shift + Tabto switch to the previous cell.
- Or use arrows
left ←, and
right →to move across cells.
Escto hide the task description.
?to open/close shortcuts reference.