Focus Mode allows you to see each issue separately on a full screen. It’s convenient if you want to concentrate on each issue.
To evaluate issues in the Focus Mode:
- Click Focus Mode on the Assessment Grid.
- Set your cursor in the cell under the criteria.
- Assign each criterion a score set up with the criterion by typing a number in the cell.
- Switch the toggle on/off to show/hide the criteria description.
- Switch the toggle to turn Fast Input on/off.
?to see the hotkeys.
Fast input is a superpower that helps you evaluate your tasks with ultimate speed.
When you evaluate tasks with single-digit scores (from 0 to 9), focus jumps to the next cell automatically if Fast Input is enabled.
If you need to assign multi-digit scores, you can still use
right arrow → to switch to the next cell.
Focus Mode Hotkeys:
alt + fto open Focus Mode.
right arrow →to switch to the next criterion.
Shift + Tabor
left arrow ←to switch to the previous criterion.
down ↓arrows to browse among tasks.
?to open/close shortcuts reference.