To set and analyze the board Top Priorities:
1. Go to Top Priorities.
2. Top priority issues are highlighted with a star.
3. Use the filters by name to see issues by the assignee and their personal issues ranking.
4. To change the number of the top, click the star in the top right corner.
5. Find the Set the board top priorities field and change the number.
6. Issues are white if all the users have evaluated them. Their total score is considered complete.
7. Issues are grey if they aren’t assessed by all the users. It means the total score isn’t full, and the issues will change their rating after the evaluation is complete.
8. Hover the mouse over the Total Score to see the formula used for calculation.
9. To change the formula, click Criteria.
10. Find the Board Formula and choose the needed one.