A board in Ducalis is a set of issues and evaluation parameters like formula, teams, criteria, and others.
When creating a board, you must filter the issues you need to prioritize.
To Create a Filter in Ducalis:
1. Click Create Board on the dashboard.
2. Choose Asana and click Continue.
3. Choose a connected Asana and click Import.
OR connect another one by clicking Connect New.
4. Filter the needed Asana tasks by projects and their custom settings.
You can preview some of the tasks falling into the filter.
5. Click Start Import.
The filter is ready. You can continue setting up the board framework, users, and the evaluation habit.
To Edit the Board Filter:
1. Go to the board.
2. Click on the cog sign top right.
3. Click Edit Filter next to the board Name.
4. Change the filter settings.
5. Click Save.