There are 3 ways you can get your issues into Ducalis:
When the tracker is integrated, you import your issues by filtering them for a board. This is a very fast and secure way to have all your issues on your Ducalis board in just a few clicks, and also build up a seamless continuity to your workflow.
Note! You must be Admin in Ducalis to create boards and set them up.
To Filter Issues for the Board:
1. Click Create Board on the dashboard.
2. After choosing a suitable framework for your board, choose your tracker and click Connect.
3. Choose an instance, or connect a new one by clicking Connect new. Then click on Import from [instance] to continue.
4. Set up the filters to choose the issues you want to import :
You can use Ducalis board filters.
Jira also allows creating and exporting their internal filters. You can connect such filters by clicking on Switch to Jira filters.
5. You can preview some tasks falling into the filter. Click Start Import.
6. After that, your issues are imported and ready for the next step of your workflow.
To Edit the Board Filter:
You can edit board filters to add more or remove issues in the board.
2. On the board, click on the Tracker logo.
3. Click Edit Filter to get started.
4. Change the filter settings and click Save.