Aside from importing issues from your company's tracker, you can also create them inside Ducalis. It allows you to use all features without integrations and use Ducalis as a place to store your ideas.
All issues are kept inside a board, so you need to create a board for your issues first.
To add a board for issue creation:
1. Click Create Board on the dashboard.
2. Click Create New.
3. Choose Ducalis.io (if you have other trackers connected).
4. Type the board name.
5. Click Save. The board for issue creation is ready.
To rename the board:
- Go into the board.
- Click the cogwheel next to its name.
- Find Board Details.
- Click Edit next to the Filter.
To create an issue:
- Click Add Issue on the Top Priorities page.
- Type issue name.
- Add issue description.
- Click Save to save the description.
- Attach any images or files the issue may require.
- Specify the Assignee from the organization's members and change the Reporter if it might be the case. (optional)
To remove an issue:
- Click Resolve when you've completed the issue. It will move to the Done folder.
- To delete an issue forever, click Remove.
After you register, you will find a Welcome Board on the dashboard. It has some example issues with useful tips to help you get onboard faster. You can delete them, rename the board and use it for your projects.