There are 3 ways you can get your issues for evaluation in Ducalis:
To evaluate issues in Ducalis without tracker integration:
1. Prepare data for import. You can:
Export data from the tracker in CSV file extension.
Download a Google Sheets spreadsheet as comma-separated values.
Convert XLS(X) to CSV.
3. Click Create Board.
4. When creating your board, on this page, choose Import CSV as your method of import issues, then click on Choose CSV to continue.
5. On the board,or in the Filter, Priority, Number window, under Import, find Select a CSV file to import or drag'n'drop it here. Click the field to choose a file from your computer, or drag a file from a folder and drop it on the field.
6. If you exported your file with a different delimiter, choose the type of delimiter you want on Separator types to change the table view.
7. Match the data rows in the CSV file with Ducalis board fields.
8. You can add more data rows that don't have fields in Ducalis under description field.
9. Click Preview. To get a live preview of the data you want to import.
Check if the data is imported correctly.
Click Edit Fields to change settings.
10. Click Complete Import if everything is correct.
11. Your issues are imported and ready for the next step of your workflow. Click the tasks on the Top Priorities screen to change the name, description, status, or assignee.
For more on how to import a CSV file with issues, you can watch our video about it.