A board in Ducalis is a set of issues and evaluation parameters like formula, teams, criteria, etc.
When creating a board, you must filter the issues you need to prioritize.
To Create a Filter in Ducalis:
1. Click Create Board on the dashboard.
2. Click on the ClickUp logo.
3. Choose a connected ClickUp workspace and click Import.
OR connect another workspace by clicking Connect New.
4. Filter needed ClickUp tasks by spaces, lists, and statuses.
You can preview some of the tasks falling into the filter.
5. Click Start Import.
The filter is ready. You can continue setting up the board framework and users.
To Edit the Board Filter:
1. Go to the board.
2. Click on the ClickUp icon top right.
3. Click Edit Filter next to the board Name.
4. Change the filter settings.
5. Click Save.