When your prioritization system is ready, you can start evaluating your backlog for prioritization.
Head over to Evaluation. You can see the number of issues you have to evaluate for prioritization.
- Put a score under each criterion, using the description as the guide.
- To move from one cell to the next, you click Tab or Enter (if ‘Fast input’ is switched off). The numbers you put depend on the scoring method you set (or by the admin).
If there is something you don’t understand (e.g., a criterion, or an issue) you can ask your teammates for clarification. The user you ask a question to will be notified via email.
- Click on the questions icon on the far right of the issue you are evaluating.
- Type your question > click Send.
- Find all the questions raised, and discussions held on the board under Questions.
Skip Issue Evaluation
If there is any issue you don’t want to evaluate, you can skip it without affecting the overall team’s evaluation progress.
All the skipped issues will be moved to the Scores tab.
All scored issues and the ones you skipped evaluating are moved to the Scores tab.
How to change scores
Under the scores tab, you can edit the scores of the issues you evaluated.
If you are in the Backlog, Matrix, or Alignment pages, you can easily edit the evaluation scores of an issue on the Issue’s card – no need to return to the Evaluation page.
- In the task card of the issue you want to re-evaluate, find the re-evaluation block.
- Open it and edit your scores, or the Final score if you’re an admin.
When you are done evaluating your backlog, you can go on and view your prioritization results.