There are 3 ways you can get your issues into Ducalis or evaluation:
Importing issues from a tracker using a CSV file allows you to get your issues in bulk into Ducalis for prioritization without having to integrate the tracker with Ducalis .
There are two steps involved
- Exporting issues from a tracker in CSV format
- Importing the issues into Ducalis.
Export Issues from a Tracker
1. Prepare data for import. You can:
- Export data from the tracker in CSV file extension.
- Download a Google Sheets spreadsheet as comma-separated values.
- Convert XLS(X) to CSV.
Fields you can import:
Importing the Issues Into Ducalis
- Hover-over to the bottom left corner of the board and click connect to access the Backlog Management settings.
- Under Backlog Management settings, scroll down to Import, click Import CSV.
- Click on the field to select a CSV file to import or drag’n’drop to the field.
- If you exported your file with a different delimiter, choose the type of delimiter you want on Separator types to change the table view.
- Match the data rows in the CSV file with Ducalis board fields.
- You can add more data rows that don’t have fields in Ducalis under the description field. All the data rows you select will appear green.
- Click Preview. To get a live preview of the data you want to import.
- Click Complete Import if everything is correct.
- When the import is complete, go to:
- the Backlog page to view your issues.
- or to the Evaluation page to get started evaluating your issues for prioritization.