Tracker connection helps you to quickly get your issues into Ducalis for prioritization. It allows you to sync all your tasks and projects in real-time.
In this article, we will show you how to:
- Integrate Asana with Ducalis.
- Import issues from Asana
- Edit import-filters.
Integrating Asana With Ducalis
- In the board you’ve just created, find and click Connect in the bottom left corner to access the Backlog Management settings
- Under Backlog Management settings, go to Sync In and click Connect issue Tracker.
- Or go to Integrations.
- Under Source, choose Asana from the list of task trackers.
- Then click Connect Asana in the bottom right corner to proceed.
- Authorize Ducalis to access your Asana account.
- Proceed to importing issues from Asana.
Importing Issues From Asana
- Choose the Instance you want, or Add a new instance to get issues from, then click Connect [Instance].
- Choose the issues you want to import by applying filters.
- You can choose to include subtasks or not.
- After you’re done, click Start import.
- Here’s what a board with issues imported from Asana will look like. If you Included subtasks, they with represent by the subtask icon.
- In the issue card of a subtask, you can see the link to the parent task in Asana.
- If a task has subtask(s), when you open the issue card, you can see the subtask(s) and their priority rankings.
Editing import-filters helps to:
- Import more issues from Asana to the same board.
- Remove issues from a board without removing the integration.
To edit import-filters:
- Go to Backlog Management settings.
- Scroll to Sync In and find Edit Sync-In Conditions.
- Add or remove some filters to add more issues or remove some issues, respectively.
- Click Save to keep your changes.