Users with issues in GitHub that they need to get into Ducalis for prioritization can integrate GitHub with Ducalis, and quickly import the issues. This integration allows users who track their issues in GitHub to prioritize them in Ducalis hassle-free.
In this article, we will walk you through on how to connect Ducalis with GitHub, and import issues for prioritization from GitHub.
Integrating GitHub with Ducalis
- In the board that you’ve just created, hover over to the bottom left corner and click Connect to access the Backlog Management settings.
- Under Backlog Management settings, click Connect Issue Tracker.
- From the list of task trackers, choose GitHub.
- Then click Connect GitHub.
- Authorize Ducalis to access your GitHub account.
- After integrating, proceed to import issues from GitHub.
Importing Issues From GitHub.
- Choose the Instance you want to get issues from.
- If you want to connect a new instance, just click Add a new instance.
- After choosing an instance click Connect [Instance].
- Choose the issues you want to import by applying filters.
- If you have some filters that you do not see, just click Refresh.
- And you decide to change an instance, click Change Instance to go back and pick another instance.
- After you’re done, click Start import.
- A board with issues imported from GitHub that are ready for prioritization.
Editing import-filters helps to:
- Import more issues from GitHub to the same board.
- Remove issues from a board without removing the integration.
To edit import-filters:
- Go to Backlog Management settings
- Then go to Sync In and click Edit Syn-In Conditions.
- Add or remove some filters to add more issues or remove some issues, respectively.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Removing the Integration
On how to delete an integration between Ducalis and GitHub, check out this article.
While you are working in Ducalis, you can create issues for your GitHub backlog – no need to leave Ducalis to go and create an issue in GitHub.
Learn more about Push to GitHub.