Integrating Ducalis with Linear helps you to quickly get your issues into Ducalis for prioritization. It allows you to sync all your tasks and projects between the two tools in real-time.
Integrating Linear With Ducalis
- In the board that you’ve just created, find and click Import Issues on the top panel.
- From the list of task trackers, choose Linear.
- Then click Connect Linear.
- Authorize Ducalis to access your Linear account.
- After integrating, proceed to import issues from Linear.
Importing Issues from Linear
- Choose the Instance you want to get issues from.
- If you want to connect a new instance, just click Add a new instance.
- After choosing an instance click Connect [Instance].
- Choose the issues you want to import by applying filters.
- After you’re done, click Start import.
- A board with issues imported from Linear that are ready for prioritization.
Editing import-filters helps to:
- Import more issues from Linear to the same board.
- Remove issues from a board without removing the integration.
To edit import-filters:
- Find and click Linear on the top panel to access the sync settings.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Add or remove some filters to add more issues or remove some issues, respectively.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Removing the Integration
While you are working in Ducalis, you can create issues for your Linear backlog – no need to leave Ducalis to go and create an issue in Linear.
Learn more about Push to Linear.