Integrating Linear With Ducalis
- In the board that you’ve just created, go to Backlog Management settings.
- Under Backlog management settings scroll down to Sync In and click Connect Issue Tracker.
- Under Source, choose Linear as your source of issues.
- Then click Connect Linear.
- Authorize Ducalis to access your Linear account.
- After integrating, proceed to import issues from Linear.
Importing Issues from Linear
- Choose the Instance you want to get issues from. If you want to connect a new instance, just click Add a new instance.
- After choosing an instance click Connect [Instance].
- Choose the issues you want to import by applying filters.
- After you’re done, click Start import.
- A board with issues imported from Linear that are ready for prioritization.
Editing import-filters helps to:
- Import more issues from Linear to the same board.
- Remove issues from a board without removing the integration.
To edit import-filters:
- Go to Backlog Management settings.
- Under these settings, scroll down to Sync In, then click Edit Sync-In Conditions.
- Add or remove some filters to add more issues or remove some issues, respectively.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Removing the Integration
While you are working in Ducalis, you can create issues for your Linear backlog – no need to leave Ducalis to go and create an issue in Linear.
Learn more about Push to Linear.