There are some general, but vital settings you can find on your organization settings page: rename your organization and your username, change the timezone, members sign-up mode, voting boards settings and check the billing info.
Getting To the Organization Settings Page
- On the dashboard, hover over to the left side menu and click on Settings.
- If you are in a board, hover over to the bottom left corner and click on your avatar, the Settings.
Configurations On the Organization Settings Page
- You can change the organization’s name .
- You can change the timezone. There are some filters you can use to quickly search for the timezone you want.
- You have the ability to give the Ducalis.io team access to your organization in case you need assistance setting it up.
- Set the domain for your voting boards if you have any switched on.
- Configure the sign-up mode for your voting boards. How users will access your voting board.
- Choose the members sign-up mode you want your teammates to use when they want to get into your organization. More about Member’s Sign-Up Mode.
- Here you can see the organization’s current plan and its details.
- Lastly you can see the opting to delete your organization.
If you have any questions, please contact us in the chat bottom right corner.