Ducalis Organization is a place to keep your priorities straight.
Once you sign up, you have to create an organization and give it a name. The name can be your company, product, or project name. We suggest a clear one, that you and your teammates can easily identify. You can join multiple organizations using invite links.
To create a new organization sign up in Ducalis with:
- Email address via a magic link. (How to use magic links).
- Google Account.
To join an existing organization:
- Sign Up via an invitation link (if you don’t have an account in Ducalis).
- Sign In via an invitation link (if you have already signed up).
There are two roles in the organization — a member and an admin.
- Members can evaluate issues and see top priorities and alignment pages.
- Admins can do everything mentioned plus set up the organization and the whole prioritization process.
When you create an organization, you automatically become an admin.
When you join an existing organization, your role depends on the invitation.
Admins can change people’s membership statuses anytime. But admins can’t change their own status—only another admin can do that.
You can use Ducalis for:
- Task Tracking.
- Prioritization and Backlog Grooming.
- Team Alignment building.
To prioritize the issues, you can:
- Import them from a task tracker when you integrate it with Ducalis.
- Import a CSV file with your issues.
- Create them manually in Ducalis.
If you import tasks from a tracker, other members need to log in to the connected tracker inside Ducalis to prove they have the right to read the tasks. If they don’t log in, they will not see the evaluation boards.
You can integrate as many issue trackers as you need. Members don’t have to log in to all of them, only those with boards that have issues they need to evaluate.
If you have any questions, please contact us in the chat bottom right corner.