Ducalis prioritization framework templates are an awesome way to start prioritization fast and utilize popular frameworks that have proven their efficiency.
You can apply a template when creating a board, or when you have already created a board.
You can get a prioritization framework template:
- From the landing page.
- In your Ducalis account, from the Templates section.
- In your Ducalis account, from the New Board dropdown-menu.
Getting a Template From the Ducalis Landing Page
- On our landing page, hover over to the top panel and click on Frameworks to access our template library.
- You can quickly choose the framework template you want from the dropdown menu.
- You will be taken to the template page where you will see a detailed explanation of how the framework works.
- To start using the template, scroll down to the bottom of the template page and click on the template card.
- Then click Use template.
- A board with the prioritization framework that you chose will be created.
Getting a Template from the Templates Section on the Dashboard
- On the dashboard, hover over to the left side menu and click Templates to access our template library.
- Choose the prioritization framework template that fit your goal.
- Click Create new board.
- A board with the prioritization framework you chose will be created.
- Click Criteria in the top right corner to access it.
If you have any questions, please contact us in the chat bottom right corner.