Available for plans:
Available for roles: Admin, Owner.
Integrating Jira server with Ducalis also allows you to create issues for your Jira backlog in Ducalis.
This also saves you the time of having to switch between Ducalis and Jira when you want to create an issue in Jira while you are in the middle of prioritizing your backlog in Ducalis.
- To use this feature, your board should be connected to your Jira server account.
- On the board, issues created in Ducalis have a Ducalis icon.
- The issues imported from or linked to Jira have a Jira icon.
Pushing Issues You Create in a Ducalis Board to Jira Server
Pushing Issues You already Created.
- Select the Ducalis issue you want to send to Jira. In the issue card, click on the Push to Jira icon located in the top left corner of the card.
- Fill in the fields, and edit the ones that require editing.
- When you are done, click Create an issue to send your issue to Jira.
Creating an Issue and Simultaneously Pushing it to Jira Server
- Click on New issue to start creating an issue.
- If you added your issue In-line, click on Details, or use the keyboard shortcut ] to open the issues card. On the issue card, click on the Push to Jira Icon located in the top left corner of the card.
- Fill in the fields correctly.
- Then click Create issue.
Pushing Ideas from Your Voting Board to Jira Server
The voting board allows you to turn your customer feedback to issues that you can add to your internal board, prioritize and start working on.
- To access your voting board, hover over to the top panel and click Open ↗.
- Under Without linking, find all the new ideas left by your users that you have not yet added to your internal backlog.
- Select the idea you want to add to your backlog, on the issue card select + New.
- From the dropdown, you can see the option to create an issue in:
- Jira (linked with Ducalis).
- Ducalis only.
- Select In Jira (linked with Ducalis) to create an issue that goes to Jira and your Ducalis board (If this issue’s parameters match the Jira filters).
- Fill in the fields matching the filters you applied when you imported issues from Jira so that the issue you create appears in Ducalis.
- After filling in the fields, click on Create issue.
- To create an issue In Ducalis only, select the option In Ducalis only and an issue will be created and added to your Ducalis board.