Available Plan: Pro, Team, Business.
It’s not in all cases that you are able to evaluate the entire backlog, for various reasons, you might want to skip evaluating some issues, evaluate them later, and focus on a few. Ducalis allows you to skip some tasks and still not affect the overall progress of the evaluation process.
In this article, we will show you how to:
- Skip issues when you are evaluating.
- Resume evaluation of skipped issues.
Skipping an Issue During Evaluation
- While you are evaluating, to skip an issue, hover over your mouse to the far right side of that issue’s row and click on the Next icon, or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL/OPT + Shift + →.
- When you skip an issue, it will be moved to Scores. A hint informing you that the issue you skipped has been moved to Scores, and an option to undo, will appear at the bottom of the page.
Resuming Evaluation of Skipped Issues
- View all the issues you evaluated and skipped under Scores.
- Issues you would have skipped have dashes (–) instead of scores.
- To resume evaluation of the issues you skipped, click on the Previous icon.
- The task will be moved back to Evaluation. A hint informing you that the issue you resumed has been moved back to Evaluation, and an option to undo, will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Evaluation to start evaluating the issue for prioritization.
The number of issues skipped by a team member will be shown in the evaluation progress report.