You can get reminders to evaluate and other board activities going on in Ducalis to a Slack channel by just integrating Slack with Ducalis. This can help you to get your team quickly informed about issues they have to evaluate, upcoming meetings and other things.
In this article, you will learn how to integrate Slack with Ducalis and start getting evaluation reminders directly in your Slack channels.
Integrating Slack With Ducalis
- In your board, navigate to the top part and click on the Next meeting timer to access the prioritization habit settings.
- Under prioritization habit settings, scroll to the bottom and find the option to send evaluation reminders to Slack.
- Switch on the toggle to enable this feature.
- Sign in to your Slack workspace.
- Choose the Slack channel where you want to receive the reminders.
- Click Allow.
- Slack connected.
- Example of an evaluation reminder to Slack from Ducalis.
Setting Up Your Message
- Write your custom evaluation appreciation message.
- Choose the day and time you want this message to be sent.
- You can see the date when the next reminder will be sent.
Here are some examples of appreciation messages:
- Keep up the excellent work!🚀
- Great work!💪
- Wow! Nice work!🤩
- We’re better because of you!😻
- You did it! Great job!🏆
You can also use your Slack custom emojis by typing them with colons.
Disconnecting Slack integration, and Changing a Slack Channel or Workspace
- To disconnect a Slack integration with Ducalis, just switch off the toggle to disable the “send to slack” feature.
- To change a channel or workspace, click on the edit icon next to the channel name.
- Then on this page:
- Change a Slack channel here.
- Change a Slack workspace here.