Integrating Ducalis with Trello helps you to quickly get your issues into Ducalis for prioritization. It allows you to sync all your tasks and projects in real-time.
In this article, we will show you how to:
- Integrate Trello with Ducalis.
- Import issues from Trello.
- Edit import-filters.
Integrating Trello with Ducalis.
- In the board that you’ve just created, click Connect to access the Backlog Management settings.
- Under Backlog Management settings, click Connect Issue Tracker.
- From the list of task trackers, choose Trello as your source of issues.
- Then click 🔌 Connect Trello.
- Authorize Ducalis to access your Trello account.
- Proceed to import issues from Trello.
Importing Issues from Trello.
- Choose the Instance you want, or Add a new instance to get issues from, then click Connect [Instance].
- Choose the issues you want to import by applying filters.
- After you’re done, click Start import.
- A board with issues imported from Trello.
Editing import-filters helps to:
- Import more issues from Trello to the same board.
- Remove issues from a board without removing the integration.
To edit import-filters:
- Go to Backlog Management settings.
- Scroll down to Sync In, click Edit Sync-In Conditions.
- Add or remove some filters to add more issues or remove some issues, respectively.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Removing the Integration
When you have integrated and imported your issues from Trello, you can go ahead and enable Two-way sync so that you can sync back your prioritization results to your Trello account.
Learn more about how to enable two-way sync with Trello.