How to create a board with issues from Yandex.Tracker
A board in Ducalis is a set of issues and their evaluation parameters.
The evaluation parameters include settings like formula, teams, criteria, and others. You set them up inside each board separately. When creating a board, you must filter the issues you need to prioritize.
There is one way to filter issues from Yandex.Tracker:
Create a filter in Ducalis.
To Create a Filter in Ducalis:
1. Click Create Board on the dashboard.
2. Click +Create New and choose Yandex.Tracker with required issues.
3. Type Ducalis Board Name.
4. Choose Yandex.Tracker Queues with the needed issues.
5. Choose Issue Types and Issue Statuses.
6. Click Preview to see some of the filtered issues.
7. Click Save.
The filter and Ducalis board are ready. Click on the board to set it up.
To Edit the Filter:
1. Go to the board.
2. Click the cogwheel next to the board name.
3. Find Board Details and click Edit.
4. Change Queues, Types, or Statuses.
5. Click Preview to see some of the filtered issues.
6. Click Save.