If you use YouTrack as your task tracker, you have the ability to integrate it with Ducalis and import issues for prioritization.
In this article, we will show you how to:
- Integrate YouTrack with Ducalis.
- Import issues from YouTrack.
Integrating YouTrack With Ducalis
- In your board, find and click on Import Issues at the left sidebar.
- From the list of task trackers, choose YouTrack as your source.
- Then click 🔌 Connect YouTrack.
- Follow the instructions provided to authenticate your YouTrack account. Or more detailed instructions in this article.
- After authentication, choose the fields to sync with Ducalis and click Save.
- After your account is integrated and an instance is ready, you can proceed to Import issues.
- Under Instance, choose the instance you want to import issues from.
- If you want to add a new instance, click Add new instance.
- After selecting the instance, click Import from [Workspace].
- Apply filters to choose a set of issues you want to import from YouTrack for prioritization.
- When you have selected the filters, you get a preview of some issues falling under the filters that you applied.
- Click Start Import to finish the import.
- A board with Issues imported from YouTrack. They are indicated with a YouTrack icon.
Editing Import Filters
Editing import-filters helps to:
- add more issues that you import from YouTrack,
- or remove some issues from a Ducalis board.
To edit filters:
- Find and click YouTrack on the top panel to access the sync settings.
- Click on Edit Filter.
- Add or remove some filters to add more issues or remove some issues, respectively.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Removing the Integration
When you have integrated and imported your issues from YouTrack, you can go ahead and enable Two-way sync so that you can sync back your prioritization results to your YouTrack account.
Learn more about how to enable two-way sync with YouTrack.